Sunday, November 16, 2008

Puppies!!!

We will be having some puppies soon, just in time to sell for Christmas!!!! The kids came over the other night to see just how big Dillie is getting, which for her is huge, I think she is even beating Sarah out!! Sage has volunteered to help deliver the pups and I just might take her up on that she has done such a great job babysitting (thanks Bridget) them in the past I know I can count on her. There are some pictures below, some of which Bailee is screaming in, and in case your wondering why she was yelling at Joshie for standing too close to her! Then there are pics of Deva who is our adopted dog for the time being, she is beautiful and a lot of fun, and bailee is in love with her. She told me that even out of sky(who is their dog) Deva is her favorite!!! We will add some pics of the puppies when they come, should be Wed. or Thurs.

No comments: