Wednesday, July 9, 2008

Twilight Series

Don't worry we are still alive and well. It has been a really long time since we have posted anything and I wish I had a great reason for it but I don't- all I Have been doing is reading the Twilight series- Now you are either cheering me on or rolling your eye's. If you have not read these books you need to. My friend Emily gave them to me to read when I had my surgery in March, I tried several times but just couldn't get into them, and then all of my sisters were reading them and even my brother-in-law, so I decided to try again and this is what I have gotten from doing so!



I completely ignored my husband and any other existence that was near me, I could not stop reading even while laying out I lost track of time-Good Books!!! And If you don't already have an Edward like I do, watch out you are about to be smitten...and oh yeah wear some sunblock!

5 comments:

Julie said...

That's what I'm talkin about girl! Every real woman needs an annual summer burn! I guess I'll have to read the book now...

the Dancer said...

OUCH! Looks very painful! But it's all worth it for the sake of Edward right?

Amelia said...

Yeah I was an addict too... number 4 is out in less than 4 weeks- get finished quick,a get a big old bottle of aloe!

Bridget said...

You are so funny! It looks like you did give Rob the camera but I'm not sure that is the picture of you that we wanted. I'm glad you finally got into the books, although remember sunscreen next time.

Merrills said...

oh Edward..(sigh) That looks pretty painful but the good news is you probably have a really nice tan now he he. In response to your question yes we did squeeze into Ambers bed bu t we used to sleep in my water bed so it was a little better.