Sunday, May 18, 2008

STRATON JAMES WINTLE

STRATON JAMES WINTLE


Well the world just became a better place, and why? Because another Wintle was just placed in it! Chris and Meagan are the proud and very exhausted parents of the handsome and healthy Straton James Wintle, who was born sometime after 2:00 AM and before I received my text at 4:04 Sunday morning May 18th. His Measurements are 32 27...oh wait those are someone else's, his are 6lbs 13oz and 19inches, way to go for height guys! Welcome to the family Buddy we have all been waiting with anticipation, especially your big bro. I think he showed it best in is question of the day on Saturday, "Is him coming out today?" He asked me a million times, I guess I should have answered, "nope but your mom won't get any sleep until Sunday! We Love You Strat best result from a car accident, probably ever, not the conception, the Birth!

2 comments:

Amelia said...

Hey I just saw your blog on Jewles- ours is private but email me and I will let you in! ameliaemett!yahoo.com

Unknown said...

I finaly just read this! As least someone had Straton up fast after his birth!