Thursday, July 9, 2009

My Everything


Everything about me is directly influenced by those in this photo and I want to give at least one reason why each of these people have made me a better person

IN LAWS
Jeremy- Gives me confidence and strength in myself to withstand what I may have originally ran from. He turns me around and makes me stand directly in the path of Doubt
Bridget- Gives me the hope of a better day. She has taught me through example what it means to be a strong woman and what it takes to overcome heartache and care for a family
Megan- Brings to me inspiration to see the world in a light brighter than it was yesterday. To find creativity within the walls of my everyday and share it with those i will meet tomorrow
Trevor-Brings comfort and peace to my heart by showing me his love for someone that I never thought could be loved by someone more than me, and giving to her a sweetness we call Anna

SIBLINGS
Jared- Gives to me protection from the howls of a hollow heart and has healed my wounds that could only have been mended by the love a big brother
Chris- Brings to me trust and understanding in another being by always listening through a non-judgmental heart and knowing how to gently ease the mind of a little sister searching for acceptance
Mindie- Bring happiness and laughter through the hilarity of a comedic big sister and admiration through example of much desired sense of humor
Sarah- Gives me friendship through the patience of an often very well tested little sister; dedication taken in by proud and watchful eyes who never see anything less than the gift of compassion

MOM and DAD
DaddY- gives me appreciation of life and the drive and motivation to be successful at it so I might see that often sought after and doting smile
Mom- gives me the challenge of striving to become a better individual in every way to just one day match the brilliance of a woman so admired by the world, and does this all while bringing the comfort and calming only my mom can give

MY BABY
Robbie- Gives to me reason to exist through living and standing up against all odds. He provides for me a way to view life as eternal and to feel love as an undefinable emotion only to be understood between Best Friends predestined to share the experiences and challenges life brings. He has brought to me the factual meaning of Love and bound me to him forever simply by recognizing the entity of my soul.

8 comments:

Dyana said...

Becca....That was the best blog post I have ever read. You have a way with words & to read your heart-felt feeling not only made me think about your family & miss them but, it made me review my feeling for my family. Thank you for sharing.

Bridget said...

Becky: is a person that loves without condition and sees the best in everyone. She always puts everyone before herself and looks at her neices and nephews with pure love, acceptance of who they are, and abosolute joy to be in their presence (although they are the lucky ones to be in her presence). We love Becky!

Craig and Pam said...

Boy, girl do you know how to bring on the tears. You are just too too sweet...you are incredible. and you are truly a special person...How lucky we are to have you in our lives. I love you so much.

Merrills said...

Becky, You really are my closest and very best friend. You are always there to listen and show me who I want to be. I couldn't have been given a better and example. You always leave me speechless I wish I could put into words what you bring to my life.

Sandi J said...

Becky those are wonderful words spoken from a wonderful person. You have such an amazing ability to see people in such a different light than the rest of the world. You truly do love unconditionally. What a rare trait you possess. You are such a remarkable person with such special talents.
Thank you for the time I was able to have you a part of my life.
I sure love you and miss you guys terribly!

ps... i was going through some boxes and found a couple movies that I know are Robs'. I'm happy to return them to you. I still have your number. Let me know when you get a second. :)

Amber Burt said...

What a great post, thanks for the tears, and the reminder of how great a family is! Your family is great-and so are you! We missed you all at Moonlake.

Maddie said...

Becky-
that was redally nice!
You are a great aunt!
I love you so much!
-Maddie

P.S. you should add me my blog name is maddie-nicole.blogspot.com

MW Photography said...

Wow! Thanks for the tears and it is a hard thing to make me cry...all I can say is that both Chris and I love you! I wish you could see directly into your brothers pure heart and see all the love he has for each of you. I know this past year Chris and I have not always shown it but we do love you guys!